Welcome to our latest guest article on Mosaic Fit’s skills and
exam skills guides
We are very proud of School Entrance Tests’ popular City Kids magazine 11 Plus non-verbal reasoning tips article.
Hope you found our11 plus exam preparation useful.
Our free GCSE 2023 Practice resources
- Best sixth form schools near me
- CAT4 Tests Practice 2023
- CEM Select practice test papers 2023
- 2023 Common pre-tests
- 2023 English 11 Plus Tips
- Grammar Practice Papers 2023
- School Entrance Exams
- 2023 Eton Mark Scheme / Eton Past Papers
- GDST 2023
- Getting a London private school education
- 2023 Eton College scholarships
- ISEB 2023 Independent School Entry Exams
Our school exam guides
- Literacy Test Practice
- 2023 Liverpool 11 plus papers
- London Prep Schools 2023
- 2023 London private sixth forms guide
- Mental Maths 2023
- Northern Ireland 11 plus papers practice 2023
- 2023 GCSE Revision Tips
- Our Guide to London Private Schools
- PARENTS GUIDE to ISEB Pre-Tests
- Passing your private school entrance exam and private school interview?
- Personality Test tips
- Independent London Schools Guide
- Private London Secondary Schools
- School Entry 5+ 6+ 7+ 8+ 9+ 10+
- Private School Scholarship Exams 11+ 13+
Exam guides for schools
- School Entrance Test Papers and Which Private School Guides
- Sixth Forms Guide
- St Pauls test practice for 2023 entry
- Top 2023 grammar schools near you
- 2023 Watson Glaser test practice
- What are the best grammar schools in Surrey?
- What’s the 2023 CAT4 test?
- What type of questions are in a 2023 CAT4 test?
- When’s GCSE results day 2023?
- 2023 Essex 11 Plus Papers
- Buckinghamshire 11 plus past papers for 2023 entry
- Kent 11 plus 2023
- Lincolnshire Grammar School Entrance 2023
- 2023 London Consortium 11 plus papers
- Non-verbal reasoning 11 plus
- Slough and Reading 11 plus past papers for 2023 entry
- What are the best 2023 Shropshire grammar schools
- Which are the best 2023 grammar schools in Warwickshire?
- Best home counties 2023 grammar schools
- 2023 Yorkshire 11+ Grammar School Entrance
Our school exam skills recommendations
School Entrance Tests recommend:
- Starting revision early so that any gaps in your child’s knowledge can be identified and improved.
- Agreeing a study timetable with your child so that they feel involved in the process of studying.
- Studying little but often. The average 12-year-old has an attention span of around 30 minutes, so be sure not to overdo it.
- Use a variety of different studying methods based on the three main learning styles (auditory, visual and kinaesthetic). For example, you could try a combination of flashcards, listening exercises and presentations to provide variety.