Here is our Thinking skills assessment: What’s my Strategic Thinking score?
What are my Strategic Thinking skills?
Strategic thinking can be a valuable skill, both in business and your personal life. Strategic thinking refers to the ability to think about, assess, evaluate and arrive at decisions about the future. It is, in fact, the way in which you use your thinking and would, therefore, be classified as a critical thinking skill.
Leadership is the art of influencing people to execute your strategic thinking
– Nabil Khalil Basma
Why not try our quick survey and evaluate your own strategic thinking.
Note: This quiz requires payment, but you are administrator and do not need to go through it.
As with most things in life, you can always improve these skills. As strategic thinking is more of a creative process it may not come naturally to some. Therefore, in the survey feedback, we highlight some of the ways to do this. Why not try some of these:
- Think outside the box
- Make time for thinking and reflecting
- Follow trends and new developments
- Improve your observational and listening skills
- Ask the tough questions to get a better understanding
Five attributes of strategic thinkers can be highlighted as:
- Understanding your place in the market
- Focusing on the goal
- Understanding past, present and future events
- Asking the right questions
- Identifying opportunities
How to improve your skills set
- So, firstly, Watson Glaser critical thinking test practice papers ; Watson Glaser Test prep 2024 and Watson Glaser test practice resources.
- Secondly, we recommend trying LNAT critical thinking test practice papers and LNAT test prep 2024
- And then finally you can try our TSA thinking skills past papers and TSA test prep 2024.