Our latest guest article on Mosaic Fit’s skills is another FREE PERSONALITY QUIZ; What are your decision-making skills?
What are your decision-making skills?
We have to make many decisions on a daily, even hourly basis. Looking at your decision-making style might be an insightful exercise, helping you towards more self-awareness.
What are your decision-making styles? In fact, how easy is it for you to come to your decisions. Not only that, but also can you stick to them?
There are so many decisions we have to make on a daily basis. To name but a few:
- what to wear
- what to eat for breakfast
- to drink coffee or tea (or a variety of other drinks)
- what transport to take
- which clothes to buy
- what to have for lunch/dinner
- which book to read
- which movie to watch
The list goes on and on. Of course, there are different kind of decisions to be made. However, some are the daily mundane ones like on the list. Of course, others are more longterm decisions like the ones below.
- what subjects to choose,
- which school to attend,
- what to study after school
- which career to go for
- who to marry
- where to settle
- where to go on holiday
Why can decision-making be so difficult?
Some people can make these decisions on the spot without thinking about it. However, for others, it is a painful process. Subsequently, going through all the options. While weighing up all the possible consequences.
Only then, making calculated decisions. Struggling to make decisions can, of course, be a very debilitating situation. You can only think of a child having to choose one of a variety of sweets. Sometimes this indecisiveness or fear of making the wrong decision can be overwhelming.
Maybe as adults, we no longer burst out in tears at the thought of a difficult decision. However, many have sleepless nights relating to this. Also, mental stress and worry are very closely related to whether we make the right decisions.
In fact, not only whether we make the right decision. Also how quickly and effortlessly we make it. How well we stick to it. As well as whether we regret our decisions. How effective is your decision-making style? Not only that, but how happy are you with your decisions?
Decision making styles
Our Amazon practice aptitude tests book Brilliant Passing Verbal Reasoning Tests
- I needed to get good results in verbal and numerical reasoning for an upcoming job, but I felt very nervous about it.
- This book carefully explains how to do your best. It was exactly what I was looking for.
- I didn’t want to waste $40 on those silly Test Monkey type websites, so I was happy with this book for US$10.
Reviews for our Passing Numerical Reasoning Tests book
- What a great practical book, including why numerical reasoning tests are used.
- And who/how we use numerical reasoning. Plus many tips for your test day.
- It even helps you brush up on your Maths skills – yes all those little shortcuts you wish you remembered.
- Definitely a worthwhile buy.
Our other psychometric test design specialities
- Firstly, some examples of our top situational judgment test designs.
- Secondly, our values situational and competency values-based assessment designs.
- Thirdly, Rob Williams Assessment‘s top aptitude test design projects.
- Also, our engagement skills in the workplace.
- Then next our customised leadership assessment projects and pre-employment sift designs.
- Plus, our emotional intelligence assessment designs.
- And then next, our top bespoke personality assessment design projects.
- Also, Next generation assessment Design ~ Sift Design ~ School Entrance Test Design.
- And next how we design reasoning tests and design 21st Century Skills Assessments and Leadership skills assessments.
- Finally, some examples of our top bespoke psychometric test design projects.
Our latest practice tests book on Amazon
Are you chasing a job that you really want, but need to take an aptitude test to get it?
With the help of this book, you’ll sharpen your skills and quickly become confident in your ability to pass.
Brilliant Passing Numerical Reasoning Tests book – also available for download from the Apple Store.