We start with our free Big Five personality self-assessment. Followed by our self-assessment for finding your leadership skill strengths and weaknesses.
Our free Big Five personality self-assessment
Answer each of the 12 questions below using this rating scale;
Score 1 for Very Unlike Me; 2 for Like Me; 3 for Neither Like Nor Unlike Me; 4 for Like Me; and 5 for Very Like Me.
The personality characteristic of (INSERT QUESTION TEXT) is… rating 1/2/3/4 or 5.
Q1 – Initiating a conversation with a stranger.
Q2 – Checking those that I’m meeting, or working with, are doing OK.
Q3 – Using my creative skills to create something original.
Q4 – Scheduling or planning more than one day in advance.
Q5 – Feeling out of sorts.
Q6 – Planning a social event with family and/or friends.
Q7 – Telling someone exactly what I think.
Q8 – Reading something spiritual or philosophical.
Q9 – Allowing things to become disorganised.
Q10 – Worrying unnecessarily about something.
Q11 – Doing something cultural.
Q12 – Empathizing with how someone else is feeling.
You can use the rating scale points for all questions except for two questions. For questions 7 and 9 you need to reverse the scale, as shown here:
Score 5 for Very Unlike Me; 4 for Like Me; 3 for Neither Like Nor Unlike Me; 2 for Like Me; and 1 for Very Like Me.
FIND your leadership skills
CHECK YOUR LIFE-WORK BALANCE SCORE
Our other psychometric test design specialities
- Firstly, some examples of our top situational judgment test designs.
- Secondly, our values situational and competency values-based assessment designs.
- Thirdly, Rob Williams Army situational skills Assessment and top aptitude test design projects.
- Also, our customised leadership assessment projects and pre-employment sift designs.
- Plus, our emotional intelligence assessment designs.
- And then next, our top bespoke personality assessment design projects.
- Finally, Next generation assessment Design and School Aptitude Test Design.
Our FREE skill surveys
We offer free skill surveys:
- How effective is your decision-making style?
- Do Your Tutoring Skills Need Tune-Up?
- How effective are your Strategic Thinking Skills
- Why not find out your Well-Being Score
- Refresh your basic English skills
- How effective are your time management skills?
- Do you operate a customer-first thinking style?
- How to manage your career resilience