So, welcome to our digital skills assessment designs
our digital skills assessment designs
- Firstly, some examples of our top situational judgment test designs.
- Secondly, our values situational and competency values-based assessment designs.
- Thirdly, top aptitude test design projects.
- Also, our customised leadership assessment projects and pre-employment sift designs.
- Plus, our emotional intelligence assessment designs.
- And then next, our top bespoke personality assessment design projects.
- Finally, standardised school Assessment designs.
Digital skills careers
Here is our new era digital jobs guide to the digital marketer.
This role combines two digital marketing skills: content marketing skills and digital marketing skills.
Content Marketing Skills – Considerable marketing skills are needed to develop content for today’s varied mix of social media platforms. Primarily the content’s theme and messages must be targeted at customer segments. It must, therefore, meet specific audience needs and expectations.
This then drives those targeted customers to complete a drive for action. For example, buying because there is a discount offer. Each of these stages is measurable in the Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram feeds – or whatever another selling platform is being used. Many consultancies, SaaS and other start-ups also offer educational resources. For example, blogs, e-books and Webinars. Creating the content for all of these falls within the remit of the Digital Marketer. They must then apply their content marketing skills to use such promotional materials for marketing purposes.
Digital Marketing Skills
The typical model for a new start-up is to raise brand awareness amongst customers initially. Telling, not selling. Then to keep driving customers to return to your site – rather than to your competitors’ sites. Over time, once there are a sufficient number of site users, to start driving sales from those returning customers. Running surveys and publishing customer stories are other effective means of driving customer purchases. Both promotional content and educational content are important parts of a start-up’s digital marketing strategy. Common forms of educational content are podcasts and How-To videos.
These communicate brand value to customers using a range of multimedia platforms. Brand journalists produce a variety of multimedia to communicate brand value.
Digital marketing skills
Content Marketing Manager
A content marketing manager is responsible for content marketing. Managing blog, marketing campaigns, ebook publications, guest blogging, email communications, video marketing, sales page copywriting, etc. are the roles of a content marketing manager.
Content marketing manager responsibilities
- Create, edit and improve the content that your audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion.
- Deliver effective editorial plan and content marketing strategy to meet the business objectives. Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content development,
- categorization and structure, distribution and management.
- Measure and optimize on a regular basis to drive traffic, engagement, and leads.
- Integrate content programs with brand campaigns to drive the demand for the brand.
- Develop an editorial calendar.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement.
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
Analytics Manager role
Analytics manager is responsible for the implementation of tools and strategies to translate raw data into the valuable business insights.
Analytics Manager responsibilities
- Understand the business objectives and needs.
- Develop the right strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Define the metrics and relevant data sources of the company.
- Select, configure, and implement analytical solutions.
- Lead and develop a data analysts team.
- Extract reports from multiple sources like IT, operations and customer feedback.
- Transform the raw data into actionable business insights through statistics and data models.
- Present the analytical findings to the senior management.
Digital marketing skills
Digital Marketing Manager role
The primary role of a digital marketing manager is to get the word about your brand out in the digital space.
Digital marketing manager responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
Digital marketing skills
SEO Executive role
The primary role of an SEO specialist or an SEO executive is to rank a website page on the search engine result page and to increase the website’s traffic. SEO sector is booming day by day, and SEO executive jobs will always be in demand. SEO executive roles will be available only in large companies with marketing departments. The SEO executive job role is available for all degree students, but it would be a plus point if you have a degree in digital marketing. You must have relevant experience and a high level of technical skill.
SEO executive responsibilities
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
- Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
- Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
Digital marketing skills
Social Media Marketing Expert role
A social media marketing expert is responsible for combining marketing and social media management to enhance the company’s social media presence, interaction with target audiences, promoting the brand’s engaging content, and expanding the opportunities for increasing the revenue. Social media digital marketing skills include understanding and knowledge of each social media platform, social media marketing strategies, and how to optimize content to make it engaging on the social media channels.
Social media marketing expert responsibilities
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
- Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
- Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
Digital marketing skills
Digital Marketing Copywriter role
There are many job roles of a copywriter. A digital writer produces the written content for web pages. They can work either as a freelance content writer or as an employee of a company. The copywriter can help the content team to refine their content and words used to get more reception, help the search engine marketer to write a better ad copy, help the social media manager with better words for posting on social media channels.
Digital marketing copywriter responsibilities
- Tailor the content and style of writing assignments according to their purpose like sell or inform.
- Understand target audience because content writing is not for clients. It’s for the readers. So a copywriter should understand the interests of the target audience.
- Work with different team to ensure quality results and quality visual elements of the web page complementing the words.
- Identifying interesting and fresh angles every time for an article.
- Write for blogs, web pages, social media, ebooks, slogans, and video script.
- Assist with the business pitches to win new clients and projects.
- Provide digital contents such as video, infographics, and images, etc.
Conversion Rate Optimizer role
A conversion rate optimizer is responsible for a company’s conversion rate strategy and lead generation. It’s the most crucial digital marketing job role. They are responsible for managing, testing, and implementing conversion points in the digital marketing funnel.
Conversion rate optimizer responsibilities
- A/B Testing, measure the performance of CTAs and improve conversion rate consistently.
- Optimize the marketing conversion paths.
- Optimize lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Managing and optimizing CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
- Collaboration with each team responsible for social media posts, email, and blogging to optimize each conversion path.
- Increase the marketing funnel efficiencies.
- Increase qualified marketing leads and conversion rates for the sales team.
Search Engine Marketer / SEM Specialist role
In a small company, a digital marketing manager does all the tasks of a search engine marketer. However, when it’s a big company, there is a dedicated search engine marketing specialist also known as SEM specialist to target the number of leads and clicks from the given marketing budget, manage bid, keyword research, analysis, ad copywriting, and to test ad campaigns.
Digital Marketing Jobs
SEM specialist responsibilites
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
- Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Research and analyze advertising links of the competitors.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly costs.
- In-depth website analysis.
Inbound Marketing Manager role
An Inbound Marketing Manager is responsible for attracting traffic, and qualified prospects and converting them into customers and leads.
Inbound marketing manager responsibilities
- Build and manage rich contents like blog posts, ebooks, webinars, whitepapers, infographics, reports, etc. which attracts qualified traffic.
- Optimize lead nurturing process and marketing automation through content, social channels, and email.
- Propose new and improved ideas on inbound marketing campaigns.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging inbound marketing, SEO, email, mail campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition.
Digital Marketing Executive role
A digital marketing executive is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
Digital marketing executive responsibilities
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organization’s website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
The above roles can be grouped into Customer / Sales roles; Social Media Marketing and IT and Data Analysis roles:
Digital Marketing Skills
There’s a scale of influencer roles which we’ve split broadly into three types, based upon the volume of followers.
Instagram influencer / Celebrity entrepreneur
Not every social media influencer is a celebrity with 100 million plus followers. There are only around a dozen of these. From the American Khardashians to the Chinese celebrity Angelababy (with 100 million followers).
Famous sports stars like Novak Djokovic might not have the stratosperic follower numbers of some celebrity influencers. He still promotes many brands, such as Seiko and NetJets. In industries, like fashion and lifestyle, celebrity brands such as Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop have become even more influential than many corporate lifestyle brands.