Welcome to our CAT4 test practice for the CAT4 test’s two quantities reasoning sections.
The most useful CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning skills practice
Our quantitive reasoning skills focus here encompasses the GL Assessment’s CAT4’s:
CAT4 practice tests by age / Every School year’s CAT4 practice test
These represent School Entrance Tests’ free CAT4 test practice:
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also, Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 level g test practice.
- Finally, our CAT4 Practice Test.
CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning test tips
Which skills does the 2023 CAT4 assess?
Each of the eight CAT sections assesses a different set of reasoning skills. These are summarised below: firstly in terms of the four major aptitude tests for skills in numerical, verbal, spatial and non-verbal reasoning. Then secondly in terms of how the CAT4 also assesses the additional working memory and processing skills abilities – both of which are well- supported in the aptitude research theory and skills literature.
Quantitative Reasoning CAT4 section(s) which assess CAT4 quantitative reasoning skills include understanding maths data and manipulating numerical data.
All CAT4 sub-sections measure:
- Processing Speed which is a pupil’s skills at processing / responding to visual and auditory info.
Working Memory which is a pupil’s skills at holding / manipulating info within their individual short-term memory capacity.
How should I prepare for the CAT4?
Use all of the available CAT4 practice resources. We offer about 20 posts on CAT4 test practice. Here are the highlights:
- Firstly our CAT 4 test section explanations.
- Secondly, what CAT4 results mean for your child’s education?
- Thirdly, GL Assessment’s excellent introductory video explaining exactly what are CAT4 based Gifted Children Programs?
- And then next we published our introductory guide called, What is the CAT 4?
- Also, we offer a guide to the different type of questions in the CAT4 test.
Top CAT4 test preparation
If our free CAT 4 resources are not what you need, then please search here:
Mosaic’s free CAT4 skills resources
- CAT4 verbal reasoning test practice
- verbal reasoning CAT4 skills
- Comparing CAT4 skills with SAT skills
- Assessing pupils reasoning via their CAT 4 skills
- Practice Quantitative reasoning CAT4 skills
- CAT4 non-verbal reasoning test practice
- How does CAT4 scoring work
- CAT4 assessment’s key features
- Practice CAT 4 spatial reasoning skills
- Discover your CAT4 skillset
- Interpreting pupils’ cognitive CAT4 skills
CAT4 test – CAT 4 – CAT practice test – CAT 4 practice test – CAT example questions – – cat4 test examples – CAT 4 practice tests
CAT4 Quantitative Reasoning skills practice tests are suitable for all independent schools and were