- Firstly, our recommended Literacy test practice and our Numeracy test practice.
- Secondly,some useful numeracy test tips.
- Thirdly, our popular SHL test practice.
- Fourth our critical reasoning test practice / critical thinking skills tests.
- Then next our Situational judgement test practice.
- And some UCAT test practice.
- Then next our Non-verbal reasoning test tips.
- And also our Critical Numerical Reasoning Test Practice.
- Finally our verbal reasoning test tips.
Aptitude test practice
Personality test practice
Even more aptitude test practice at our Ten Minute Aptitude Quizzes
Ability Tests Introduction
- Often employers are interested in your aptitude or potential to do a task.
- In this case, they may use assessment methods that aim to simulate aspects of that task.
Personality Questionnaire Introduction
- These measure behavioural preferences of how you prefer to work.
- There’s no right or wrong answer.
- That said, of course, certain behaviours are more suited to particular jobs.
Situational Judgement Test Introduction
- These psychometric tests assess your ability to choose the most appropriate action in workplace situations.
- Respondents read a scenario / view an animation;
- Then select the Best and Worst responses to that aspecific work situation.