Welcome to Mosaic‘s feature on bespoke psychometric test design with specialist contributions from School entrance tests and Rob Williams Assessment.
Free aptitude test practice
- Firstly, our recommended Literacy test practice and our Numeracy test practice.
- Secondly,some useful numeracy test tips.
- Thirdly, our popular SHL test practice.
- Fourth our critical reasoning test practice / critical thinking skills tests.
- Then next our Situational judgement test practice.
- And some UCAT test practice.
- Then next our Non-verbal reasoning test tips.
- And also our Critical Numerical Reasoning Test Practice.
- Finally our verbal reasoning test tips.
Aptitude test practice
Personality test practice
Here’s our OPQ personality test tips and our MBTI personality test tips.
Situational judgment test tips.
Even more aptitude test practice at our Ten Minute Aptitude Quizzes
Ability Tests Introduction
- Often employers are interested in your aptitude or potential to do a task.
- In this case, they may use assessment methods that aim to simulate aspects of that task.
Personality Questionnaire Introduction
- These measure behavioural preferences of how you prefer to work.
- There’s no right or wrong answer.
- That said, of course, certain behaviours are more suited to particular jobs.
Situational Judgement Test Introduction
- These psychometric tests assess your ability to choose the most appropriate action in workplace situations.
- Respondents read a scenario / view an animation;
- Then select the Best and Worst responses to that aspecific work situation.