Our Well-Being Training
Here’s Mosaic Partnership’s best practice features for well-being initiatives.
- Designed to boost the health and well-being of employees.
- Have the end goal of improving employee morale.
- As well as boosting engagement, enhancing company performance.
- Plus, cutting down on employee absenteeism
- Or in some cases employee presenteeism.
Much has happened over the past decade with regards to introducing employee well-being into the workplace.
These do not need to be complicated. In fact the simpler the strategy the easier it is to implement. This Mosaic Partnership workshop:
- Offers an opportunity to work with other leaders on reviewing your existing well-being strategies.
- And/Or will help you to develop a new well-being initiative.
- Helps align thinking with the latest research and well-being best practice.
- Identify signs of poor wellbeing when working from home
- Thinks differently about wellbeing strategies to account for home workers
- Communicates wellbeing support to everyone in the business
- Takes a holistic approach to workplace wellbeing