Welcome to Mosaic‘s aptitude test practice quizzes including specialist contributions from School entrance tests and Rob Williams Assessment, Maths skills careers.
Aptitude Test Practice Quizzes
Hair and beauty
Health and social care
Sport and leisure
Learn the basics
Addition and use of the column method
Subtracting numbers using the column and chunking method
Multiplication using the grid method and repeated addition
Dividing numbers equally and dealing with remainders
Place value and decimal places
Simplifying and multiplying ratios
Dividing whole things into fractions
Working out percentages of an amount and price discounts
Decimal numbers and the decimal point
Using bar modelling to find the best supermarket deal
Working out how much paint is needed using bar modelling
Calculating a 10% tip in a restaurant using place value columns
Using a timeline to calculate how long it will take to get to work
Scaling up a cake recipe using a fraction wall
School aptitude Test practice
- 11 Plus Non-Verbal Reasoning Practice Test One
- £3.49 – 11 Plus Non-Verbal Reasoning Practice Test Two
- Verbal Reasoning 11 plus Practice Test One
- 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Practice Test Two
- Free – 11 Plus Maths Practice Test One.
School aptitude test practice for Maths:
11+ Maths Practice Test 1
11 Plus Maths Sample Test
School aptitude tests for English
SATs Grammar Practice
How to improve your written English language skills
School aptitude tests for Verbal reasoning
11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Test 2
Verbal Reasoning Test 1 for the 11 plus
11 Plus Verbal Quiz 3
CLOZE Verbal Reasoning 11 plus Test
Additional psychometric test practice resources
- Firstly, Numeracy test practice.
- Secondly, Literacy test practice.
- And our personality test practice
- Also then, Passing situational judgment tests.
- Plus, Situational judgment test tips.
- And also our UCAT 2023 test practice and TSA past papers.
- Finally, LNAT test practice.
Rob Williams Assessment offer all types of school entrance test practice, psychometric test practice, such as SHL, and career guidance resources.